- 5-Star, 95-Bed Skilled Nursing Facility Payor mix is 70% Medicare and 30% Medicaid.
- Intensive Rehabilitation and Medical Services conveniently located just east of the Palmetto Expressway on SW 8th Street.
- Average length of stay is approximately 26 days. Our goal is to treat our patients intensively and discharge them back to their prior living environment (ie. Home, ALF, etc.) as quickly as they meet their maximum functional potential.
- PSCC is a Restraint–Free Facility.
- Excellent Nursing Staff with high retention rates. Facility employs 30 Full-time licensed nurses with no use of agency staffing to provide continuity of care.
- In-House Rehabilitation staff. CEO/Owner is a Physical Therapist with over 36 years of experience in Rehabilitation.
Skilled Nursing Services:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Medication Management
- Wound Care (Wound Care Certified Nurse)
- Infusion Therapy (Peripheral, Central)
- Enteral Feedings (PEG Tubes, NG-Tubes)
- Pain Management
- In-house consultations with physician specialists
- Restorative Nursing Care – 7 days a week
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology
- Individualized Therapy
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Vital-Stim Therapy (FDA approved)
- Modified Barium Swallow studies
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Daily social activities
- Therapeutic recreational activities
- Pet Therapy
- Social Services
- Director certified in Mental Health Counseling
- Psychological Services
- Transportation coordinated for follow-up physician appointments
- Dietary Services
- Registered Dieticians
- Assessment and Management of Individualized nutrition programs